The host of Meow is now completely moved to meow.pro which becomes the only domain for it, following the retirement of Chita.
There have been many tests of image formats earlier before, but this time DSSIM was introduced for the more objective and more scientific comparison between lossy formats including JPEG, WebP and AVIF. Optimisation for 🔞Reconquest at Night was also introduced for reducing colour banding and adding a tremendous shallow depth of field.
Here we have more lossy tests of AVIF and WebP comparing to JPEG or PNG, but with the much smaller resolution and very close file size for testing the real-life usages. By using the <picture> tag, the priority is AVIF, WebP, and JPEG/PNG so all browsers can display.
<picture> <source srcset="photo.avif" type="image/avif"> <source srcset="photo.webp" type="image/webp"> <img src="photo.jpg" alt=""> </picture>
- Underwire (US inch) = digits + (alphabet – 2) * 2
- Diameter (US inch) = (underwire – 7) / 6
- Diameter (EU metric cm) = [digits + (alphabet * 4) – 12] / 6
- Volume (cm^3) = (diameter cm)^3 * Pi / 12
- Weight (kg, one breast) = volume * 0.0009
You can use the generator to create an animation like that.